Thursday, September 29, 2011

This week's lesson.

Assalamualaikum....

And..you know what?Sometimes I feel weird. Yeah, weird.Sometimes I do not understand about what people really want. I wish that I am a psychologist. Boleh baca fikiran orang.Huargh3~



I am looking for the true love.
You know,

1.Allah
2. Rasulullah s.a.w.

I hope that I'll feel that one day.
I want it.
I hope that I'll do something to get it.
Have you ever feel enough of loving Him?
And what are the proofs?
It will be questioned one day.During the Judgement Day.



And why do I have to get tense due to tons of assignments?
Things to be done?

Aku terpukul bila baca artikel iluvislam.com ni .

Semangat muda memang membara, tetapi seringkali ramai yang mengabaikan tanggungjawab sebenar mereka terhadap diri, ibu bapa, dan agama mereka – belajar. Belajar dengan sebenar-benar makna belajar. Menuntut ilmu.

Yea,tak belajar dengan sebenar-benar makna belajar.
Aku harap aku kuat. Tetap hati untuk belajar dengan sebenar-benar belajar.
Bila baca majalah solusi pon terpukul lagi dengan statement-statement yang menyedarkan diri yang lalai nih.Isk.

I hope that I'll be a good murabbi one day. :)
Pray for me.
Peace be upon you.

Oh ya!Lets's listen to this song,by Opick (I've started to love his songs! All of them~ )

No comments:

Post a Comment