Friday, July 11, 2014

Why am I not successful...?

I scrolled down in Pinterest website, just to see or read anything interesting there. I clicked on motivation section- sometimes I find motivational quotations or tips there. They're quite helpful anyway, in making yourself realize that there is something that you need to change in your life.

Just now, I found this infographic, on why you are not successful. These might be the reasons... (which I think are acceptable, and logical.) Indeed, some of the 'reasons' do happen in my life. Yeah. It's time for a reflection, peeps!


Other than that, it is vital to understand that, apart from these reasons, it could be because of fate. As Muslims, we do believe in qada' & qadar, right? So it might be that it's not the right time, yet, for you to become successful (from your definition of successful). Well, I'm sure you've heard of this; 'every cloud has a silver lining', which means that every bad situation has some good aspect to it. Sometimes it's just a matter of time. Patience is the key. And determination too, of course!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment