Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Complicated?Actually,it's just a simple thing......

Sometimes,it's kind of hard to understand other people.Yeah...When you want them to understand you,they started to do annoying things that sometimes you didn't understand at all..Then,you've started to ask yourself,"Why did he/she do that?What have I done?Did I do something wrong to him/her?".
Then you've started to feel guilty.But at the same time,you already knew that you are innocent.
Next,everything becomes more complicated,until you don't know how to solve the problem and  let the time fix everything...
Does those situation always happened to you?ahah.I always faced those situation.Yeah...

And what makes it worst is...I won't take any action if I don't think that I'm guilty.But...that's the fact,heheh.I'm not guilty.I'm doing the right thing.The best decision of my life.I decide what I will do,as long as it is right and according to the syara'.Am I making myself clear?

No comments:

Post a Comment