Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ini bukan realiti,ini mimpi!

Peace be upon you..~


 *Ini bukan cerita hantu,ini cerita ganaslaa jugak*

I've had a dream this morning. A strange one. It realizes me that I have something important to do in life. About other people's life, our brothers & sisters... And, in that dream, i truely felt it!
This is how the dream looks like.....~

================================

I walked with my 2 other friends, a girl and a boy. I don't know why, but we were chasing for 2 people, the mat salleh. A male & a female. My friend (boy) said that they wanted to kill people. Er, okay then, let's spy on them...

So, we walked in a building, chasing them,eh,spy on them... There's a lot of elevators. *Bapak punya besar bangunan nih. Elevator pon panjang-panjang...*
We went to the lowest floor. Then, we met another boy,standing beside the elevator... He followed us...
Oh ya!I almost forgot! we were wearing the UiTM student card. (OMG. Kenapakah? Ah, biarlah...)

At the end of the elevator, we met the mat salleh couple. *adeh*
About the same age as we are,wearing an outfit,like the FBI's black suit. Smart lah jugak kan...
The boy that we met just now ran away, & left 3 of us with the mat salleh.

The female mat salleh asked us; "Who are you?"
The boy (from our side) stepped out & said; "We are the Harvard's students..."

Ah?Harvard?Dei, Harvard? Bukan tuh dalam cerita Harry Potter ka? Eh,bukan,tu Hogwarts. T_T
*Sambil muka cover macho,cool..*

The mat replied; "With that card? Think that I'll believe you? How smart.Heh.And you?" *Pointing at my girlfriend*

"Owh, I'm Hermoine..." *Sambil sorok-sorokkan student card*
What the....? Adeh..ni sorang lagi yang nak kelentong. Terkantoi lah karang. Aku pon kena kasi nama mat salleh la jugak ni.

"And you?!"

Ha... Ni nak masuk part mengarut,mimpi kan.. Tetiba kitorang duduk dalam surau kecik,ramai student perempuan,pakai telekung. Budak uitm jugak rasanya. Even the mat salleh was also wearing telekung! (Wow!)

"Okay, hi... My name is Jessica. I don't even have any idea why you came here, to our country. But, if you don't min, can I ask you, why do you choose to come to our country? Is it because we are Muslim or because we are a developing country?Or...there are another reasons unstated by me just now?"

I paused. The female mat salleh stared at me, a synical look. Ah sudah...*Jawabla cepat makcik!*

I was standing & Adibah was sitting on the floor right beside me. There were about 30 girls in the surau, wearing telekung..

The mat salleh slowly stood up and walked to the wall right in front of me. She's trying to pick something, and I guess I know what it was. It's a gun. Ceit!
She shooted towards everyone inside the surau, randomly. I saw everyone bent down, trying to save themselves from getting hurt. Unfortunately,everyone MUST get hurt. I also bent down, and someone hold me tightly,try to proteme from the shot. I could feel that everyone in front of me was shaking because they were shot by the mat salleh. And I could hear that people screaming "Argh! Ouch!Ergh!"
(Orang Melayu a.k.a. Malaysia kan,mana pernah kena serang bunuh beramai-ramai macam ni. Ni ala-ala dekat Palestin nih)

And, the girl beside me still held me tight, and she said that; "Kalau kita mati pun, kita mati dalam mempertahankan agama Allah!"
Then, I remembered this 1 thing, SYAHID.

Still wondering, when will I get shot by the female mat salleh? I can feel that everyone was shakinh & she still held me tight, very tight. Until I felt that, if the mat salleh shot towards us, she'll be the one who will get shot first, then me.

But, unfirtunately, I realized that, the one that was shaking was...my house. Yeh. Rumahku rumah kayu.
Dekat je dengan jalan besar. Dekat jalan tu orang tengah buat projek besarkan jalan. Sudah berapa hari rumah aku asyik bergegar dek orang buat jalan. Conclusionnya, aku terjaga.

Sebenarnysyahid,lepas subuh.Hehheh.Ish,ish,ish... Menyesal aku lepas mimpi tuh. Tobak ah. Terus aku mikir, guane lah orang dekat Palestin tu kena bunuh time solat beramai-ramai. Bapak dengan anak kena bunuh tak pasal-pasal. Ganas nya zionis!

Tapi kita,syahid tang laen... Uuuuu...nyesal gue.Tapi lepas dengar kata-kata member yang peluk aku tadi, satu je aku fikir, jangan takut,jangan gentar,sebab janji Allah itu pasti.

Moral values daripada mimpi tu:-
*Perlunya ada sahabat yang sentiasa menyokong & membimbing kita..Ni barulah dikatakan TRUE FRIENDS. :D

Teringat dialog drama group Imran:

"If you need a hug,I'll be your pillow;
If you need to cry,I'll be your shoulder?"

*Betul dop nih?

Tapi sahabat sejati lebih daripada tu.Terus terang saya katakan, saya kagum dengan heroin dalam cerita ni,yang sentiasa lindungi saya,kasi saya semangat. I lebiu lah!*LOVE,actually *

Saya tau ramai yang kenal sangat-sangat dengan heroin dalam cerita nih...Dia suka tolong orang,kasi itu semangatlah!Bertudung paling labuh kat Uitm.Hah...teka-teka la ye. Selamat menjawab!

The End..

No comments:

Post a Comment